Are you enthusiastic and responsible?
Are you interested in the fashion industry?
And are you motivated by new challenges?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
Rabens Saloner is a Danish fashion brand founded in 2007 headquartered in Copenhagen. Rabens Saloner is known for its special universe that is created in the intersection between the East and the West.
We can offer you an exciting internship with lots of PR challenges in a good working environment. As a trainee in the PR & Marketing department, you refer directly to our PR & Marketing Coordinator. You will be part of the daily PR activities in Denmark as well as abroad.
• Daily handling of press inquiries from stylists and the media
• Handling of press lending, samples and styling of showroom
• Media monitoring and reporting
• Assisting with planning and execution of events
• Assisting with content for SoMe
• Support the PR department with administrative ad hoc tasks
The internship is unpaid and must be minimum be 4-6 months with start preferably in January. The working hours are between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays at our head office in Vesterbro in Copenhagen.
Please send your application to PR & Marketing Manager, Tina Svoldgaard at email@example.com.